Die Cut Inserts
Customize your Packaging with Die Cut Inserts
Die cut inserts are an effective and convenient way to customize your product’s packaging. They offer both protection during shipping and a sleek and professional presentation for retail packaging. Die cut inserts are tailored to fit the shape and size of your products, so they secure your products in place and prevent them from rubbing against each other during shipping. This minimizes the possibility of damage or breakage.
Die cut inserts also enhance the visual appeal of your packaging by creating a neat and sleek design that matches your product’s exact dimensions. Die cut inserts are also versatile and flexible – you can easily replace the insert and use the same clamshell for different products. This saves you time and money on packaging materials. Die cut inserts are a smart and simple solution for customizing our GreenKraft clamshells.
They are especially useful for:
- Packaging sets of bottles, jars or tins
- Displaying jewelry (earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings)
- Creating gift sets of product bundles
Select from our stock, ready made designs or let us help you create a custom insert according to your product’s measurements.
- Designed to be used with our GreenKraft clamshells
- Choose our standard layouts or design your own
- Shipped flat and then folded to shape
- Optional — secure to the inside of the clamshells with an adhesive or glue. Elmer’s works great!
- Made from pressed chipboard or recycled cardstock paper (rainbow of colors)
- 100% recyclable, just like our clamshells
You can glue an insert into a GreenKraft clamshells in three simple and quick steps:
- Step 1: Bend at the perforated edges
- Step 2: Glue the outside of perforated edges
- Step 3: Place the insert inside the clamshell and hold down for 2-3 seconds
See tutorial video below!